Test vocabulary

Labels:

Articles Exercises (A, An, The) & Worksheet (ESL/EFL)

Articles Exercises (A, An, The) & Worksheet – Practice Online

ESL LevelBeginnerIntermediateAdvanced
Articles Worksheet DownloadArticles-Worksheet-Englishcurrent.doc (with answers)
Instructions: Put the correct article (a, an, the, or nothing) into the paragraphs below.

Articles: Exercises for Beginner Students

My mother is  English teacher. I am  student. When I get home from school, I watch  programs on TV. That’s best part of my day.  I watch are for children. I am  child, so I think they are funny.
Answers
I’m  little excited because it’s  Friday. There are  lot of good shows on TV today.  I usually watch is at 3:30. It’s about  animals. Also, I’m excited because my mother is making  rice for dinner.
Answers
Later, after eating dinner and doing my homework, I go to my room and read book for 30 minutes. Then I turn off   light and go to  bed.
Answers

Articles: Exercises for Intermediate Students

Moving to  United States was  most exciting thing I have ever done. I moved last year to  New York. New York is  exciting city, full of  adventure. In fact, I met famous actor on  bus yesterday!
Answers
Today, I have  job interview at  financial company.  has  offices all over  world. I’m not sure that I have  skills to get hired. I hope so. ‘s office is on  Main Street. That’s  same street my friend works on.
Answers
If I get hired, I could meet him after  work for drinks. That would be great. He’s from Scotland. He works 8 hours  day, 5 days  week.
Answers
I have two brothers. One, Greg, is still in  college, and  other, Mike, has already graduated. Mike is kind of guy that is very serious. I don’t remember  last time I saw him. It may have been in  August. He was wearing  red sweater. It matched his  red hair.
Answers
After  dinner, I usually wash  dishes. My wife hates doing it. I waste a lot of  water when I do it. That’s bad forenvironment, I think.
Answers
We live near  sea.  houses in this area are expensive.
Answers

Articles: Exercises for Advanced Students

I have  uncle who lives in  home for  elderly. He is  honest man. He used to be  FBI agent. He once saved  one-year-old boy from  fire. He has many interesting stories.
Answers
He told me that he once met  alien from  space. This alien didn’t need  oxygen to live; it didn’t have nose. That’s  hard story to believe. I’m not sure he was telling me  truth. Maybe he isn’t so honest, after all.
Answers
can make life unpleasant. In  day, I work at office.  people I work with are busy, and  work we do isn’t easy.
Answers
When I drive to  work, usually  highways are really busy. If there’s  accident during  rush hour, it can be  chaos on the roads.
Answers
I don’t watch  TV. I get  information and  news, etc., from  Internet. I don’t often go to  cinema, either. I’m interested in  finance. I heard  Euro is losing value, compared to US dollar.
Answers
I like Japan. is quite low there. When I fly to Japan, I usually fly to  Narita Airport. The last time I was in Japan, I climbed Mount Fuji. It was fun. I am tall. are generally shorter than I am.
Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment